Terms and ConditionsClick any of these links to be taken to the respective information
- Online Shopping
- Alternatives to online shopping
- Freight & Delivery
- Product Availability
- Product Quality Guarantee
- Returns & Exchange
- Company Information
Is purchasing from R3 - Race Rally Road on line safe?Our online store supplies you with a secure session within our shopping checkout. All the information entered during your shopping session is transmitted on a certified secure server. Shopping online is just as safe and secure than at any other time you may use your credit card to make a purchase.
How Safe Are My Credit Card Details?When you click the 'Buy Now' button, we send the transaction directly to the bank using the latest SSL V3 encryption standard. We do not share those details with any third parties. Unlike giving credit card details over the phone, our online system automatically encrypts all your details.
How Do I Add To My Shopping List?To make a purchase you need to have added items to your shopping cart. You do this within the particular products page, by selecting a size from the drop down box, and entering a quantity. Then add the item to your cart by clicking 'add to cart'.
- There are four alternate ways to order from R3 - Race Rally Road
- Print and FAX your completed order form and payment details to +61 (0) 7 5528 9824. FAX line open 24 hours, 7 days per week.
- Print and MAIL your completed order form and payment details to R3 - Race Rally Road, PO Box 548, Oxenford, QLD, 4210, Australia.
- EMAIL your completed order form and payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE: Call +61 (0) 7 5528 9825 to order over the phone. If the phone is unanswered leave a message and you will be contacted to confirm your order as soon as practicable.
CLICK HERE to download our order form.
- Payment Details
- Paying by Cheque or Money Order - Make your cheque or money order payable to R3 - RACE RALLY ROAD. It is important that we receive your cheque or money order within seven (7) working days from order placement to avoid the automatic cancellation of your order.
- Direct Deposit - You are able to make direct debit payments through your bank. Please contact us for payment details.
At R3 - Race Rally Road we pride ourselves in customer service and in most cases Australian orders will be dispatched within 24 hours following the confirmation of the order, provided the product selected is in stock.
Timely deliveries may be affected by extenuating circumstances, such as the location of the customer or unforeseen postal problems, in which case we request that you please allow up to 7 days from order for delivery.
All products ordered will be sent via Australia Post.
Delivery rates for International orders will vary and will be subject to relevant costs charged for items sent by Australia Post EMS Express. All items sent overseas will be tracked and will require signature on delivery. Please contact us via email to receive an international postage and handling quote.
Although R3 - Race Rally Road holds considerable quantities of stock there may be occasions when demand exceeds supply. You will be notified if products ordered will be delayed.
Prices and product specifications are subject to change at anytime without notice. You will be advised of any such changes at time of order placement.
Considerable attention to detail follows all stages of the design, manufacturing, printing and packaging process to ensure the product is up to the R3 - Race Rally Road standards..minimum standards to ensure that we will always exceed our customer's expectations.
Our T-Shirts are premium quality 200g/sm (tough) 100% cotton. All shirts have been pre shrunk and are constructed using double stitch seams for durability. All shirts come with a sewn-in woven R3 neck label listing care instructions.
The sizes are generous and range from small to XXX large. CLICK HERE to view our size guide.
Our screen printing processes incorporate the use of latest equipment and technology, likewise the inks we print with are the best commercial grade available. This ensures longevity of the apparel design which, if cared for as directed, will provide many years of service to the Race Rally Road enthusiast.
The following constitutes the terms upon which we will accept and process returns and exchanges. By ordering from us online you agree to these terms.
ReturnsAll apparel returns must be received at R3 - Race Rally Road within 14 days of the date of original dispatch, otherwise the amended order (that is the replacement product) will be returned to you at your expense. With respect to the cost and risks associated with the return of goods; in all cases, the customer is responsible for ensuring that the goods arrive safely back at R3 - Race Rally Road. We do not accept responsibility for goods that fail to arrive in their original condition. For this reason we encourage you to insure the goods against loss or damage while in transit. You must also pay for the cost of returning the goods unless we deem them to be faulty or not as described, in which case we will credit you for the cost of returning the goods.
ExchangesIf you wish to make an exchange then you will need to advise us of the reason. For example, the reason might be one of the following:
- the goods are faulty;
- the goods are not as described;
- the goods do not fit correctly
Please note the following:
Transfer of property in the goodsProperty of the goods is passed to the customer as soon as they are dispatched from R3 - Race Rally Road.
Goods must be returned in their original condition, with all tags and labels attached. Goods may be tried on for fit but must be otherwise unworn. Goods must be returned unsoiled, undamaged and unwashed. The original receipt must be included with the return.
Time for processingReturns will be processed within 1-5 working days of receiving the goods. You will be notified by email once refunds have been processed.
Authority to credit/charge your accountBy submitting apparel for return you authorise R3 - Race Rally Road to credit or charge your account in accordance with the above terms and conditions using the details provided by you in effecting the original transaction.
Colours represented on the websiteAlthough every attempt is made to represent the apparel as accurately as possible on the website, the actual fabric colours and textures may vary from those depicted depending on the computer picture resolution and user monitor settings. If you are unsure as to the correct colour please contact us for confirmation.
We reserve the right
- to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or phone number provided to us.
- to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide.
If you are submitting personal information over the internet which you wish to remain private, please note that, while all attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site, there is a possibility that information you submit could be observed by a third party while in transit.
Information loggedWhen you visit this site, our server logs information that is provided by your browser. This information is used to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, discover what information is most and least used, determine technical design specifications, and help us make our site more useful to visitors. The information logged is as follows:
- the type of browser you are using;
- the date and time of your visit;
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- the address of the referring site;
- your server's IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider's machines).
- the address of the pages accessed and any documents downloaded.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, unless disclosure is required by law or due to a mandatory requirement of a Court, Governmental Agency or Regulatory Authority. We use the information only for statistical analysis or systems administration purposes.
Electronic mail addresses (Email)We will only record your e-mail address if you send us an email message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it, and will not be added to a mailing list unless you request that this be done. We will not disclose it without your consent.
Subscription and Feedback formsSome pages of this web site provide the facility for users to fill out an online form for the purpose of subscribing to a special service or to provide us with feedback about our website. We will ask you to provide only enough personal information to fulfil that purpose. We will record it to facilitate follow up and for statistical analysis. Only authorised R3 - RACE RALLY ROAD staff will have access to this information.
CookiesA cookie is an electronic token that is passed to your browser and your browser passes it back to the server whenever a page is sent to you. Cookies are used on our site.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
Session Cookies: which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. Session Cookies are used as follows:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- To allow you to maintain a shopping basket
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information Persistent cookies: which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). Persistent Cookies are used as follows:
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Disabling/Enabling CookiesYou have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
If you do experience any problems on our site please contact us.
PricingAll pricing is subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, R3 - RACE RALLY ROAD reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
R3 - Race Rally Road is a registered trademark.
All R3 - Race Rally Road designs and intellectual property is subject to relevant copyright laws and subsequently all rights are reserved.